The Organizer lives up to its name - organizing all the clutter in your vehicle, keeping things clean! With multiple large pockets, you'll be hard pressed to need more space than The Organizer offers.
- A high-quality, Colorado-made seatback organizer
- Mesh pockets, expandable pockets, buckled pockets - enough pockets for almost anyone
- Built with fiberglass stiffeners and high quality materials for excellent performance and durability
“Easiest install on my build yet! The Organizer from Nightfall Overland… thumbs up! #happycamper” -@tnt_transit, somewhere on the road
Okay, so: You've got stuff spilling out of the console, piling up in the drink holders, and the glove box barely closes what with all the gear spilling out of it. It's time for an intervention, and The Organizer is here to help! We build this indispensable seatback organizer to last with premium materials, and with fiberglass stiffeners for excellent performance, even when heavily loaded. Books, computers, drinks and food, gear of all sorts - The Organizer can handle it.
Two upper mesh pockets allow you to keep track of small items. Two large lower pockets are easy-access. And two large middle pockets are secured with a hefty alloy buckle for travel, while allowing the pockets to relax open when unfastened.
Dimensions: 24" tall x 15" wide. Made in Colorado, USA.
HOW TO USE
To install The Organizer, 1) raise your vehicle's headrest so that the headrest supports are exposed.
2) Loop The Organizer's webbing around the headrest supports.
3) Thread the free end of the webbing through the buckle and then through the strapkeeper. Adjust height so that the lower strap is adjacent to the crease between the seat back and seat lower.
4) Fasten the lower strap around the entire seat, locating the strap in the crease so that it doesn't show. There are two buckles on this strap - use whichever one allows for easiest access, depending on which seat you're installing on.
5) Lower your headrest, toss whatever you'd like in The Organizer, and enjoy your uncluttered vehicle!
For shipping details, click here.